Skip to main content

Cameras

 Well was going to cover such things in first blab .... as even iphones( its unbiased as i only have iphone so...) have cameras which are far better sometimes these days .

Even if I am an engineer and done some further here, so with that some small set of background i can definitely say couple thing here. When you cover particular stream just like any other profession let's take medicine.. why are there many post specilization branches? means everyone has basic knowledge but some get special something in one sector.  Same when one says i am computer engineer does the individual know security and all means all sections ... Answer is NO. 

hence when my instagram was there "rupsinthewa: with 268 posts " not sure where it is now .. i kept asking and some keep meddling and screwing for their something, why ? i do not know...There was some individual "stevejobsok" and "appleiphone" post my galapagos pictures I asked many ,but since plenty ask them too so i asked them too. No response but was sent message buy headphones.... more to it .

So simple questions I even asked some individuals who work in camera departments too , as i do not understand how that happens and because my pictures were selected in national geographic and xyz..... needed to know more.

-so with my iphone with bluetooth off , location service off, aeroplane mode (spanish kicks in sometimes ,just like sparche) i set all manually and all spying things off, now i take pictures how can some see what i see in my view finder? How do they directly get pictures i take and post somewhere when i have not even seen them yet etc...

-Besides in my sony powershot ( i have only used powershot , sometimes my other half's fancy camera) , when i take some pictures immediately someone gets them. I have bluetooth off on camera etc how? Then they go and say database file for camera card currupt... because i got to see something u didn't ? or how ? and those pictures are only on my camera card not even computer downloaded yet and seen yet.

-Then all of  sudden they try to change settings on my camera for no reason ...why ? how? 

-Besides like all of you , one keeps upgrading their cameras, so i had cannon powershot , then sony etc. so my card for camera anytime i download on my computer always goes with cannon and not sony( lazy bum on myside) but an individual takes adv of it to steal all my stuff... and none would tell name .( imagine had i known what i was put into , even i would have secured all my things like you all , covered all my bases like you all ) These set of individuals keep and kept looting all mine taking accloads and do not feel any kind of shame or it has become their habit.

The answer i got " i met my match: for stevejobsok. rather than fixing and explaining and before christmas 2021 these people on  tuesday switched off my instagram "rupsinthewa" sending confirmation code.( there is more and had sent told many )  

How come? I keep changing passwords too , one time right in middle of garden where no drone  or camera ... these people take all from my phone and all my gadgets and things.






Popular posts from this blog

Is it possible?

This is in lieu of some great individuals showing me on daily basis how many hair i have remaining on my head.And  then deciding which year she goes to India, first it was 2020, then two more 2022, then jan 2023 etc.Well thanks for updates on daily basis but if u were not aware i myself have been telling that.Besides i have been screaming at top of my voice since august 2020. Not sure why would girls in entire world would want me to have bald head at this age. I mean not sure what game are we playing? So to let you know not even my parents but doctors knew of some things since 2008 ( my parents didn't know ) and then for lies and what not etc....Since august 2020 some put something and then to make it happen changed .... they know what they did. I have not posted pictures of them as of jan 2022.  Well with high tech gadgets these days , the only place i ever try to comb not even looking in mirror with no lights is my home bathroom. So is it with high tech cameras in amazon go groce

For those who do not understand bulk uploads :-

 So here is the thing , Since i came here have been taking pictures , writing stuff ( that's the case since childhood) There is one individual in particular , who has zero clue or on purpose wants to, u know those kind who have nothing else to do , but get paid in their job where there is no work and then loot someone else's and make money kind and say that is mine ... they are everywhere . so since i wanted some secure place to store my stuff , i went to one site, before also there was picasaweb , snapfish and many such but they do not work  as much for me .... so like all where paid service gets you better storage and guaranteed i opted for one .... where from my computer and my iphone i do bulk uploads . and if and when i want i download my iphone stuff from there on my computer or some other ( details none of your business as its mine , i know how i make it work) Rather to be clear , my some pictures got selected in National geographic and what asha biker group did all know